Monday, February 01, 2016

Resolution #1

Hi, Assalamualaikum wbt everyone :)

It has been a rough month for me *haha k tak tipu je. A month of hm relaxing and just chilling around. Langsung tak macam student medik. Hai kak, sedar tak diri tu. Hm. But no worries, dia sedar dah kut sekarang. And surely this upcoming month is going to be another challenging month for her. So yeah, let's brace it shall we ?! 

So, 2 weeks after 1 january 2016, at last I've made up my mind regarding my new year resolutions. There are few, but I'll just share with you one of them. 

Which is; a book per month mission ! 🎉🎉

Well, reading books has always been my hobby since I was a kid. Kalau masa kecil dulu sebelum tidur mesti nak kena baca buku. Kalau tak, susah sikit nak tidur. One of my fav is Enid Blyton's. Best buku dia, banyak pasal imagination. English pun simple. Tapi makin dewasa ni, makin susah pulak nak habiskan buku. Beli buku tu memang hobi kesayangan tapi jadi pengumpul tegar, habiskan baca tu hmmm . Tiba-tiba rindu bookstore kat Malaysia ==" 

Last year pun berapa je buku yang saya dapat habiskan? Not that much pun :/ 

So by here, i would like to challenge myself with this resolution of mine. So if I succeeded (managed to finish at least 12 books *nonmedical* in a year), I will reward myself with something awesome ! Which i haven't figure it out yet. Haha 

For January, I had just finished reading the other side of the coin. This book is a gift from my dearest friend :)  *tq Cempaka! The book is so great!*



Ratings : 4.5/5 
The book was written by Aiman Azlan and Ameen Misran. Firstly, I've never heard of Ameen Misran before (one of the author) but heck, his writings are good. Or maybe because he is from the linguistic major. A lot of issues were discussed in the books, regarding self-improvement, love, ummah and many more. Secondly, I have to say that by reading this book, it brings me to a different place where I can have a different view on certain things. That's quite cool. 

You guys can give it a try.

Sekian acah acah book review ni hahaa. K. See you when i see you. And thank you for stopping by :)





2 comments:

  1. Enid Blyton's! Gosh, the five friends and one dog apa tah nama dia lupa haha. And Fazy, how could you tak kenal Ameen Misran haip! Haha gurau je. Looking forward to read that book tu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five friends and the wishing chair! Hahaa, that was one of my fav. Tak kenal lagi tapi kenal dah hihi :P enjoy reading the book, Maii :D

    ReplyDelete