Saturday, March 19, 2016

bebelan post exam

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Assalamualaikum :)

so alhamdulillah, 2/3 rotation untuk tahun 4, has been completed. tapi tak boleh cakap complete betul lagi sebab markah tak keluar lagi. But seriously, I've never felt this way (post-traumatic-stress-disorder) duration for 1 day hahaaa k . Never felt so distress hanya sebab seketul exam. Okay, dua ketul. Miniosce & osce. The questions for miniosce was luar alam and even for osce I had that 'mind-blocked' thing. Just to imagine how much marks will I get for the exams rasa macam nak masuk dalam selimut tak keluar-keluar ..

But you know what, life isn't just about rainbows and marshmallows. Too much of sweet things can totally kills you slowly (read ; diabetes + obesity). Too much salts will ease your way to get hypertension. And life is all about the in between ;)


Sekarang dah tenang sikit. Sebab saya tahu, semua yang berlaku are part of His divine plan. Shouldn't I (just a mere slave) just put my trust in Him, the one who knows literally every single thing. He knows me more than I do. *of course, He's the one who created all of us, right ? Heeee

Bersangka baik dengan Allah .

Jom ? :)









ps/ I will continue my Korea travelogue, but really not in the mood haaha so sorry !
pss/ I've been trying to get rid of this childish bling2 cursor, but I've forgotten everything about the coding and html etc. So just ignore the cursor.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha the one thing I'll remember the most about your blog is your shining star cursor! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maisaraaahh hahaaa I really wanna get rid of it like seriously, I'm 22 xD

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading your posts.Keep up writing stories. :)

    ReplyDelete