Friday, June 10, 2016

..


field full of wishes.:

As you grow older, you will witness a lot of changes.

The field where you used to play with your childhood friends,

might not be there anymore.

Instead,

there is one unfamiliar building replacing that field.

How about things ? Trends ? People ?

Yep, they too, change.

Memories?

Luckily, they stay.



*throwback mode dah datang ._. gambar random sebab dandelion lawa sangattt

Hm, I know I should really study right now. Dah la surgery. As in, I'm not good with anatomies and stuffs thus I know I really should put on extra efforts T_T  Haven't you heard of LPS ? Also known as Last Paper Syndrome ....... ergh .

Bye, I should go now. What an unbeneficial post. You can unfollow me now.  *sigh*

..

oh, Ramadhan Kareeeeeeem :)

May Allah accept our good deeds insyaAllah. We have only 26 days left ! Let's make full use of them :D YOSHH


No comments:

Post a Comment