Wednesday, July 25, 2018

deep conversation wuu

Bismillah .

Assalamualaikum wbt :) Nak dekat setahun jugak ni tak update. Ke dah setahun eh ? Hahaa well hm, time, they just passed by too quickly kan ? Acah busy sangat la kut 6th year .. Busy jugak la hahaa that I preferred tulis kat diary je instead of sharing them dekat sini.

Well, heads up, 6th year memang busy, penat, sibuk, challenging, but also very memorable, alaa bittersweet kata orang.

Don't let me start rambling about Jordan and everything in between. I'm not sure if I can even write one, as for now. Jordan means so much to me, that it is even hard for me to describe what I feel and put them into words, properly.

Out of so many lessons that I've learnt in Jordan, there's one that I would like to share with all of you.

No matter how busy you are, it is very important for you to take some time and contemplate on your life, on your actions, on your feelings. As for me, kalau tengah sibuk tu biasanya memang tak buat pun or rarely but luckily I have a housemate yang tiba-tiba tengah berborak biasa, dia dive deep pulak .. It is somehow a bit tiring (for me) entah, extrovert things kut :P but somehow, it does help me realizing where I am right now, and where should I go, which directions am I heading to.

Paling penting, untuk semua penat lelah tu, untuk apa sebenarnya ?

But really, in this world full of people chasing for validations, we really need to ask ourselves, why are we doing such and such? What are we aiming for ? Are we really getting closer to our goals each and every day ?

and all of a sudden, my rambles sounds like a pep talk ...... *facepalm

But um, really .. Thank you tas, 
I kinda wish we get to have another deep conversation again. Who knows when will it be. 


Social medias are great tools that help connecting people, but your real life isn't inside that phone. It begins the moment you put that phone away and engage with those around you. 

K. Tembak dekat diri sendiri ni sebenarnya ... Bila dah menganggur ni actually lagi banyak spend masa dengan phone, and social media.. But I think it is important to put a time limit dengan gadget2 ni. So that I can discover banyak lagi benda menarik boleh buat selain scroll phone. Like finding a new hobby ke? 

Anywaay hahahaha lama tak tulis blog jadi macam ni laa macam eh apa point dia ni -.-'' 

Kesimpulannya, tak kira lah betapa busy nya anda semua, don't forget to take a short break and refresh. Don't keep pushing yourself kalau dah sampai limit. Lagi exhausted nanti. 

Going deep into your souls can give you lots of surprises :) 

Good luck ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment