Friday, July 22, 2016

Rise up pople !


Assalamualaikum wbt

Hi people, how are you? Harap semuanya sihat sihat sahaja :)


It's been almost a week since my sister's wedding. Macam tak percaya pun ada. Tu, the one yang kalau gaduh memang tarik2 rambut sebab berebut remote, dan berebut macam2 lagi 💁🏻 heheee. Wishing you a happy and blissful marriage. Moga diberkatiNya. 

Other people mungkin macam pelik sebab saya balik cuti raya for two weeks je, lepas tu in the next two weeks dah cuti sem for two months. But I guess, different people have different priorities. One rarely get the same opportunity twice in his life. So, choose the option that will make you live your life with no regret in the future 😉  so I guess that's just how I made up my mind if I had to choose between two. Shesh, ini serious random membebel -_-

So people, set your priorities right.

If you have none, it will be quite hard for you to decide on things.

Anyway, I am going to turn 22 soon enough ! Omoo so old 💀 dah boleh kut nak start muhasabah diri. For how much have you changed, how much have you improved, or are you still the same person as before ? 😱😰😨 Well, I hope not. Biarlah bersama meningkatnya umur, mengembangnya minda. Bukan setakat pipi je naik sekali 😂😂🔫 Zzzz

Lastly, I would like to share a quotation from master shifu in kungfu panda 3. I got this masa tengok movie ni dalam flight nak balik Malaysia hari tu and these line just blew me away, like whoaa 


So people, never be afraid to try something new, to push yourself over the boundaries that you yourself had created. The lines wouldn't be there if you hadn't draw it yourself. 

If you want to do something, just go for it! 

It's now or never 😎 

*ft JB never say never 😂😂 


No comments:

Post a Comment