Sunday, October 30, 2016

self-love :)


Hey, it's been a while ,

Well, hi there ! Meet the 22 years old me ! hahaaa *am not behaving like one ..

As I grow older (*cough) I may have a change in opinions, or insights, or rather that I am having a new perspective of viewing or evaluating each and every situations. But, there's one thing that I would like to share with all of you, my dearest readers;

To never compare yourself to other people.

No, you should never do that. If you want to be better, be a better version of you. Not a duplicate of someone we highly adore ke apa. Why? Because only you can do best in being you. And trust me, regardless of how your personality are, or even traits, Allah have His sole reasons of creating you the way you are. You just have to find your potential, embrace your strength, and keep on learning to be a better & decent human being. There will always be something new to be learnt, each and every day, right ?

Why did I said that we shouldn't compare ourselves to others?

Well, it once crossed my mind, why can't I be like her? Or him? Why can't I think or act like that? Why does it becomes a struggle for me?

And that's when I realized that all of us are being brought up differently. We have different family backgrounds, different childhood stories, which of course have big impacts in our life. So, is it fair for us to 'pukul rata' just like that? This is where the 'tolerance and understanding' take their parts. Humbleness may also play a big role :P

We plan, but Allah is the best planner.

So trust me, He have it all, neatly and tidily planned for us. The reasons why we encountered such situations, important events in life, met such people or even a random stranger who passed by us today. He knows it all. Look deep enough, and you will certainly find those reasons. Or maybe not immediately, but you will find it, later on.

Hence, stop comparing, and just be you. Be a better you, or rather be the best version of you.

Nurture yourself with great stuffs and do not be afraid to grow :)


Woods Chiropractic (@WoodsChiroIndy) | Twitter                                                                                                                                                                                 More:

***





No comments:

Post a Comment