Sunday, January 01, 2017

2017 . sounds great :)

Hi hello assalamualaikum wbt everyone

Whoa, you are still reading this ? *claps

Seriously, bila dah masuk tahun 5 ni, and minor rotation ni, rasa macam masa tu keep on running je. I hardly have the time to jot down in my new (tak la new sangat) beautiful minty green journal. I used to be a hardcore writer. Duh, the reason why I am still on my blog. Tho, occasionally. hee

and, hey 2017 is approaching. As a medical student, of course laaa I'm studying HAHAA sebab in the last week tak la study mana pun. Banyak nak kena cover for ENT as lusa dah start round for Neuro. And you know, neuro ... And, hey, how did I ended up here again ? -.-

Okay so apa khabar dengan the only resolutions that I shared with you guys ?

Well, jom muhasabah sat. Honestly, my new year resolutions agak la went down the drain. I think, it needed some detailing, and also A LOT OF EFFORTS. HAHAHA k tak baik ketawa besar tau ._.

As for the one book per month tu tak la going well. But I did compensate masa cuti 2 bulan hari tu. I finished almost 4-5 books kut? Binge reading ~ Nampaknya selain holiday, susah jugak nak cari masa baca non-medical book. Hm. Alasan. k tau.

So in total, I think dapat dalam 8 kutt. So 8/12 ! boleh laa, lulus. 66% la tapi. Hee.

And 2017 dah main cak-cak.

Surely, I'm entering 2017 as a whole new person. *compared to 2016*

It's a journey that I've chosen. Do remember, to respect your decision. InshaAllah things will get a lot better, and it is me, myself who need to make it better.


May Allah eases :)


No comments:

Post a Comment